Your homestead or orchard starts here!
See 2018 bare-root fruit trees for prices on all bare-root fruit trees.
- Apples (Single Stock, espaliered & combination)
- Pears/Asian Pears (Single Stock, espaliered & combination)
- Cherries (Single Stock, espaliered & combination)
- Plums/Japanese Plums (Single Stock & combination)
- Fruit Salad (Shiro Plum, Frost Peach, Hardy Red Nectarine, Harlow Apricot, Puget Gold Apricot)
Mulch lock is a non-toxic, environmentally safe glue that keeps mulches and rocks in place. The glue dries clear and still allows water and nutrients to flow through to the roots of plants while making it tough on weeds to grow up. No more losing your mulch and rock to wind and washouts or having it end up on your lawn or patio! Mulch Lock also preserves barks and mulches from erosion by using UV inhibitors to retain it’s natural look and color. We sell Mulch Lock in a ready to use spray unit ($39.99) and a concentrate ($26.99) which both cover 1,500 square feet.
UPDATE: “Found my new favorite product! We used the Mulch-Lock on 3/8 minus that surrounds a flagstone walkway and on the bark beds next to the 3/8 minus. Very solid, everything is staying right in place. No more sweeping!” – Steve M.